1. Is online shopping safe?
2. Can I cancel my order?
3. Can I combine two orders that I have placed?
4. Is it possible for an order to be canceled after I have received an order confirmation?
5. The product I added to my cart had expired by the time I proceeded to checkout. How can this happen?
6. How can I return goods I have ordered?
7. Does the return policy apply to all products?
8. I would like to exchange the product I bought for another one – what should I do?
9. The product I received is faulty or I noticed a defect when I used it. What should I do?
10. Can I order products for a company, for example as business gifts?
11. How long does delivery take?
12. Can products be ordered as gifts?
13. How will the recipient be informed of the delivery?
14. Do I have to register to place orders online?
15. How can I update my contact details?
16. How do campaign codes work?
1. We treat our customer information as confidential and will not pass it on to third parties. We safeguard the security of our online store by continuously developing and testing it.
2. Once you have placed your order, it automatically proceeds to collection and delivery and can no longer be canceled. If you wish, you may return ordered items within 14 days. See details at Exhanges and Returns.
3. We process each order individually and cannot combine them later.
4. We aim to deliver all orders as confirmed but there is a very minor possibility of stocks running out if several orders are placed at the same time. This situation is highly unusual. If this happens, our customer service will contact the customer.
5. The item is reserved for you only upon payment. Sometimes another customer may purchase the last item and proceed to checkout before you have done so.
6. See Exhanges and Returns.
7. The right to return applies to items that are unused and intact, with all product labels and tags in place. The product must be in its original package
8. If you wish to exchange the product using the online store, you will have to return the original product as instructed and place a new order online.
9. We apologize for the faulty product. In the event of a product defect, you can email us at email@example.com. Make a note on the cancellation form that the return is due to a defect. If we can verify the product defect, we will refund the price. Please read more Exhanges and Returns.
10. You can order products for a company, for example by using the company's credit card as the means of payment. If you would prefer to place an order and receive an invoice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. For local delivery (within Singapore & Malaysia) takes 3 to 4 working days. During campaigns and sales, delivery times may be longer. For international delivery, the estimated delivery takes between 10-14 working days. Processing time do not include weekends or public holidays.
12. Yes, you can select a separate shipping address.
13. The recipient will be informed by the shipping provider. However, it is a good idea to inform the recipient of the upcoming delivery so they know to expect it.
14. No. You may shop online without registering as a customer or signing in. Please note, however, that some of our benefits are only available to registered users.
15. Once you have signed in on our website, you can change your password and update your contact details when logged in. In some countries, when you move, we will receive your new address automatically from the population register, unless you have chosen to prevent companies from accessing your details.
16. We offer code-based discounts from time to time. To activate the discount, enter the code into the designated field before finalizing the payment.